Who is it for?
ACCA Diploma in International Financial Reporting Standards (Dipl IFR) is an internationally-recognised qualification issued by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), a global body for professional accountants. DipIFR enables holders to carry out more complex IFRS-related tasks.
The switch to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is an important issue for most companies and finance professionals. Over 90% of the world‘s leading economies either require or are converging on IFRS, so companies cannot ignore the need for their staff to understand IFRS and the implications that adoption of these new reporting standards has on business and financial reporting.
Who is the DipIFR qualification for?
The training is intended for professionals working in the accounting and finance industry who want to gain the qualification and broaden their theoretical and practical aspects of IFRS knowledge.
To be eligible for the DipIFR examination, applicants must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Minimum three years of work experience within the accounting and finance industry
- A bachelor’s degree in any field plus two years’ experience in the accounting and finance industry
- Student of ACCA Qualification programme
- ACCA IFRS Certification, plus two years of relevant work experience within the accounting and finance industry.
Specialists holding DipIFR certification will develop:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the fundamental principles of IFRS
- IFRS reporting skills, plus skills relevant to prepare consolidated financial statements
- Experience in applying IFRS to practical situations.
Why study for the DipIFR with the Academy?
PwC has extensive experience in providing IFRS services and training courses.
Our instructors are ACCA-certified specialists with many years of experience in applying IFRS to practical situations. Furthermore, we provide our clients with training material designed by PwC experts with proven experience in the relevant areas of expertise.
Our students receive the undivided attention of the instructor, who is focused on each and every student’s learning process and knowledge acquisition throughout the tuition. During the training courses, students are presented with practical examples of the implications that IFRS implementation has on a business, on its financial position and on the results of its operations.
The standard training fee includes:
- All training materials
- A comprehensive Exam Study Plan
- Advisory support instructor services throughout the tuition and up to the examination sitting
- Four Probationary Tests Papers marked by the instructor and returned to students
- Eight-day intensive training course set over three modules plus a Mock Exam.
For more information about exam and registration process please visit:
For registration please fill in form (
early registration or
standard registration ) and send it by fax (+381 11 3302 101) or by